TikTok has become the host of a multitude of skin care trends that have been influencing what consumers buy and try at home. Some of these trends have changed the game when it comes to skin care and client home care, while some should definitely be avoided. We gathered the list of the top seven skin care trends happening on TikTok that you should know about.
- Jello Skin. An inside-out approach to getting a glowing complexion.
- Snail Mucin. A gel-like liquid secreted from snails that is used to topically treat skin disorders.
- Retinol Sandwiching. A moisturizing method to applying skin care.
- Skin Cycling. A 4-step, home-care system for a healthy skin barrier.
- Reverse Skin Care. A 180 twist on the order of applying skin care products.
- Red Light Skin Care. Consumers are searching for how to include this in their skin care routines.
- Salmon Sperm. A skin care ingredient, gaining major popularity in K-beauty skin care.