Created specifically for California, AmSpa's California Regulatory Workshop offers physicians and medical spa owners an all-day forum to learn more about medical aesthetic and medical spa laws and regulations for their state.
When: Saturday, March 28, 2015, 8 AM–5 PM
Where: Map this event here.
Nelson Hardiman Law Firm
11835 W. Olympic Blvd., 9th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90064
Created specifically for certain states, AmSpa’s State-based Regulatory Workshops offer physicians and medical spa owners a forum to learn more about medical aesthetic and medical spa laws and regulations for their states.
Following are tentative topics for the AmSpa California Regulatory Workshop:
- Overview of California Rules and Regulations Affecting the Medical Spa, Medical Aesthetic and Laser Industries;
- Commissions, Groupon & the Corporate Practice of Medicine: Three Evils of the Med Spa Industry;
- Medical Aestheticians and Laser Technicians: What They Can (and Cannot) Do in a Med Spa;
- Overview of Laser Laws;
- Physician Supervision in Medical Spas;
- Non-competition and Non-solicitation Clauses;
- HIPAA and its application within a medical spa;
- Social media; and
- OSHA Compliance Within a Medical Spa.
Online registration is available until March 27, but early bird registration ends February 13—register today!