Travel + Leisure has announced its annual list of the top 10 international destination spas, where readers rated properties based on its accommodations, treatments and value.
In terms of regions, Europe remained among the most popular destinations with a majority of the top spas. The second most popular region was Asia and Asia Pacific. Additionally, Canada and Mexico appeared on the list both once.
The top 10 destination spas in the world by ranking:
- Schloss Elmau, Elmau, Germany
- Rancho La Puerta, Tecate, Mexico
- Mountain Trek, British Columbia, Canada
- BodyHoliday, St. Lucia
- Fonteverde, San Casciano dei Bagni, Italy
- Ananda in the Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
- Chiva-Som, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Les Prés d'Eugénie- Michel Guérard, Eugénie-les-Bains, France
- Les Sources de Caudalie, Bordeaux-Martillac, France
- Kamalaya, Koh Samui, Thailand
Read more on Travel + Leisure (source).