Hotel Ivy has announced the opening of Anda Spa, an urban wellness retreat in downtown Minneapolis.
- Nine treatment rooms, including a couples’ suite with deep soaking tub designed for Anda’s signature Rose Quartz-Infused Bath Soak
- A co-ed hydrotherapy cove with a large heated sauna bath, experiential showers and Cambria quartz saunas
- Locker rooms and quartz-lined steam rooms
- The Aura Room, an immersive, deep relaxation space for guests to unwind before and after their treatments
- Full-body treatments and massages including Himalayan salt stone scrubs, couples’ experiences and therapeutic restoration rituals
- Private training, with fitness director Cyrus Leon, in the Anda Spa Fitness Center (which includes Technogym cardio and circuit training equipment, weight training options, Peloton bikes and private studio space)
“Anda Spa is excited to offer a retreat from the energy of Downtown Minneapolis,” said spa director LeAnne Erickson. “Our philosophy is deeply rooted in balance, focusing on a deeper sense of well-being, allowing guests to reconnect with their body, mind, and spirit. We cannot wait to share the bespoke rituals and services exclusive to Anda.”