K'Alma Spas announced the opening of Leaf Spa at Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park. The spa is the first Chicago location for the Leaf Spa brand, which highlights authentic wellness practices inspired by the earth's natural wonders and seasonal evolutions.
The wellness center is located on the hotel’s lower level, and offers eight treatment rooms, including one couple's room that has a Kohler waterfall soaking tub for two. The tub cascades Eucalyptus-infused water directly from the ceiling, and couples can create their own herbal bath amenities such as bath bombs and herb-infused essential oils to take home. The spa will not only focus on physical well-being, but also mental wellness, offering therapeutic programs tied to nature.
“We are thrilled to welcome Leaf Spa to Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park,” noted Clay Spencer, the hotel’s general manager. “Leaf Spa is known for offering holistic treatments that bring wellness to the mind, body and soul. We’re happy that Fairmont guests and locals alike will be able to delight in relaxation through the nature-inspired treatment menu.”
K'Alma Spa Concepts & Management is a collaboration between Marizza Contreras and Craig Carter, who have over two decades worth of spa and wellness experience.
Guests are greeted with a candle-lit hallway that leads towards the Wish tree, which allows guests to set their intentions before beginning their wellness journeys by tying a ribbon to the tree's base. The experiences channels positive energy, manifestation and transformation.
Prior to their treatment, spa-goers can visit the Alchemist Bar, which offers healing herbs, essential remedies and plants that they can use to create their own therapeutic topicals, oils, scrubs and tinctures.
Winter Spa Treatments
- The Sacred Sage Facial (50 min.) A sacred ceremony and facial that cleanses from the inside out using sage, an herb known for its amazing antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- The Serenity Slumber Body Treatment (80 min.) A body treatment designed to realign chakras using a lavender-infused body scrub made for resting, relaxing and reflecting on what’s to come.
- The Peaceful Pause Massage (50 min.) A signature massage that allows the body to recharge by starting with a manifesting meditation to help calm nerves.
Spring Spa Treatments
- The Botanical Booster Facial (50 min.) The facial helps restore skin’s energy using rich enzymes and antioxidants that even out the skin tone and promote anti-aging.
- The Radiant Renewal Body Treatment (80 min.) A full-body treatment that reveals a smoother, brighter and more youthful complexion.
- The Floral Flow Massage (50 min.) The massage features rose aromatherapy that elevates guests’ energy so they can vibrate higher and attract abundance into their lives.
Summer Spa Treatments
- The Honeysupple Facial (50 min.) The facial enhances glow from within using honey, a natural antibacterial and antiseptic humectant that allows the skin to absorb and retain moisture while balancing the skin barrier.
- The Cooldown Cure Body Treatment (80 min.) The treatment is designed to cool down the body with Leaf’s signature aloe and coconut-infused formula that increases skin healing while also refreshing the body.
- The Vital Force Massage (50 min.) A deep-tissue massage that helps revitalize the soul and rid the body of toxins.
Fall Spa Treatments
- The Fall-Less Facial (50 min.) The facial entices the senses with the season’s best flavors, pumpkin and cinnamon, which synergistically create a combination full of enzymes and antioxidants that help to even out skin discoloration and leave the skin healthy and renewed.
- The Dosha Detox Body Treatment (80 min.) A lymphatic, herb-infused body treatment that incorporates ayurvedic wisdom, a routine detoxification that allows the body to maintain good health during seasonal changes.
- The Mindful Meditative Massage (80 min.) The massage combines the power of the mind with the power of restoration through a guided meditation and sound bowl healing to relax the mind and ease the body into a majestic massage.