Photo courtesy of Brewery Gulch Inn & Spa
The Pavilion is a temple of relaxation and rejuvenation where guests can go to be pampered and refreshed, as an addition to a stay at the Inn.
Pavilion Treatment Offerings
- Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone and prenatal massage options are offered at the Pavilion. (Enhancements such as cupping, aromatherapy and reflexology are available).
- Seasonal offerings such as Seaweed and Matcha Spring Cleansing Facial Rejuvenation, which has a Facial Cupping and Back Treatment are available. The Down to Earth Spring Massage package includes hot stones, a foot massage and homemade local cider. The Nourish and Restore massage package features a nourishing custom oil blend of rose, grapefruit and pine, and post treatment, an Elderberry and Rose Sparkling Lemonade refresher.
- The Pavilion offers private yoga designed to each individual, using techniques of Qi Gong, Tibetan Yoga, and Energy Medicine to active, balance and nourish the entire body. The treatment can include flutes, chimes, crystal and Tibetan bowls to sooth the senses.
- Shinshin, or forest bathing, at the Pavilion offers a fully integrated mind and body experience that incorporates their popular forest bathing with an herbal tea and health strategy session, as well as gentle, restorative yoga.
- The Pavilion's Sound Healing Therapy, which is supportive of mental, emotional and physical well-being, helps to clear away blockages and synchronize the cells with a positive frequency. The therapy reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue to provide deep relaxation while harmonizing the entire body.