Health and wellness company PALM Health has teamed up with The Chambers Center for Well Being for a wellness experience in Morristown, New Jersey.
The Chambers Center by PALM Health will offer guests personalized, preventative treatments and services that aim to address their physical, emotional and mental well-being. They include:
- Full-service medical services with MDs specializing in traditional, integrative and functional medicine;
- Spa treatments;
- TechnoGym fitness and personal training center;
- Movement studio for fitness, including yoga, cardio, meditation and Pilates;
- Men’s and women’s infrared saunas;
- Co-ed ionized Himalayan salt therapy room;
- Cryotherapy chamber; and
- Café, juice bar and full demonstration kitchen.
Additionally, the center will offer customized care solutions to help prevent, uncover and treat the root causes of illnesses. Its team of physicians and mental health professionals specialize in functional medicine, primary care, heart health, neurology, rheumatology, weight management, cancer support, anti-inflammation and detoxification and psychiatry.