Omni La Costa Resort & Spa announced a partnership between The Spa at La Costa and Shankara. The collaboration will offer guests a deeper emphasis on whole-body wellness, connecting the physical, mental and emotions elements within the newly launched treatment menu.
Shankara products deliver an experience of nutrition, oxygenation, hydration, and protection with their innovative service methods. Embracing the Shankara philosophy of whole-body wellness, the Spa at La Costa introduced five face and body treatments to its spa menu.
Related: 6 Romantic Experiences at Vakkaru Maldives
2023 Treatment Menu Additions
- La Costa Abhyanga Massage: A unique full body massage with continuous, rhythmic flow of movements offered with warm, herbal infused aromatic oil. This relaxing massage works to balance the physical and spiritual body to create a sense of calm and balance. This deeply restorative experience provides energy and restores vitality.
- Chakra Balancing Treatment: This treatment supports openness and well-being by balancing the body’s energy centers with the Ayurvedic kansa massage wand, full body aromatherapy massage and the placement of chakra stones. Circular massage motions of the spine with an Ayurvedic Kansa wand awakens the Chakras. Specific stones are used to balance the body and provide peace and clarity to the mind.
- Shiraodhara Treatment: A stream of warm herbal infused oil is continuously poured over the forehead to quiet the mind. The treatment is deeply calming to the entire nervous system, and eases stress and tension held around the head and neck.
- Revitalizing Five Point Star Treatment: This 5-point star massage treatment will focus on energy centers of the body - the feet, hands and scalp. Hands and feet are exfoliated and nourished with a moisturizing massage. The treatment provides a complete release of stress with a scalp and head massage. Well-being will be restored, and the mind will be calmed.
- Ayurvedic Kansa Facial: This skin-refining facial is designed to deeply rejuvenate and nourish aging skin. This treatment features a double cleanse and exfoliation technique, a special mask blend and the use of an Ayurvedic Kansa Wand to soothe, tone and release stress from facial muscles, neck and shoulders. This customized result-oriented facial includes a therapeutic facial massage and a relaxing Ayurvedic foot bowl treatment to bring one into a state of total relaxation.
In addition to these custom treatments, The Spa at La Costa introduced its new signature scent, Sundarya, a custom blend of flower essences featuring an earthy vetiver, soothing sandalwood, sensuous jasmine, and ylang-ylang.
“We are beyond pleased to enter this partnership with The Spa at La Costa,” said Ashish Pandya, Shankara co-founder and Vice President of Education & Training. “The resort’s history as a wellness destination and their belief in whole-body and mind well-being aligns perfectly with our philosophy and we are enthusiastic for guests to experience our Shankara products and spa treatments.”