February 14 is fast approaching, so here is a sneak peek into five top spas' Valentine's Day offerings to inspire your own creativity and treatment menus on this special occasion!
The Ultimate Private Romantic Getaway at Casa de Campo
- Dedicated staff that includes a maid, butler, personal chef and driver
- Couples spa treatments, in-villa or at the spa
- Privately guided horseback riding tour
- Private yacht daytrip to Catalina Island with champagne lunch on the beach
- Gourmet dining experiences for two by the property’s executive chef (served oceanside or in villa)
- Breakfast made to order daily in the villa
- Nightly cocktail hour in the villa with appetizers
- Imported caviar and champagne offerings
- Private swimming pool and hot tub in villa
- Access to Casa de Campo’s private, full service, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, which offers a comprehensive concierge service
Romantic Night for Two at LOTTE HOTEL SEATTLE
This will include two packages
- The Valentine's Weekend Package includes a three-course prix-fixe dinner for two by chef Alex La Motte, a bottle of wine and a special Valentine's Day themed amenity.
- The Spa Daycation Package for those who aren’t looking to stay overnight includes six-hour access to a city view room, 80-minute couples massage at Le Spa de l'hotel LOTTE, $100 food and beverage credit for in-room dining and complimentary valet parking.
Give the Gift of Health at The Ranch Malibu
Guests can recalibrate the mind and body through an intense fitness and wellness regimen paired with a highly structured, plant-based nutritional diet. The Ranch Private offers a tailored program ideal for those who wish to escape to nature for seven days. Each day consists of eight hours of low impact activity—centered around a varied four-hour group hike each morning—afternoon nap time, fitness classes, yoga and daily massage.
Valentine’s Day at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Fireside Valentine’s Day Tea at ENTYSE Wine Bar & Lounge includes:
- A corner table for two, where guests can indulge in treats and teas from the Royal Tea Menu, along with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rose.
- Two of the guests' favorite teas to take home and enjoy later.
Self Love & Self Care at The Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner includes a day of pampering with the following seasonal treatments:
- Champagne Mousse Massage: A warm and moisturizing wrap infused with vitamin E, coconut and palm oils that create the fizzy scent of crisp champagne followed by an advanced peptide mousse massage that uplifts the spirit.
- Romancing the Stone Massage: A steaming lemongrass ocean herb, oil and salt-infused wrap will ease clients into a stress-free bliss, then hot stones leave behind a soft kiss of coconut milk and red berries.
- Cupid’s Cocktail Manicure & Pedicure: A butter rum brown sugar scrub, hot honey glaze drizzle and wrap, and warm citrus-vanilla whipped shea butter treatment provide an uplifting kick to the traditional mani/pedi.