The Aesthetic Business Institute (ABI) has announced the appointment of several key leadership positions to its advisory board.
Formed in 2017, ABI was designed as an educational platform, where people in the medical esthetic industry can find intelligence and sources. Benefits for joining ABI include online education, master classes, published research and events for medical esthetic professionals.
The medical advisory board will include:
- Bruce Katz, M.D., dermatologist at Juva Skin and Laser Center, New York, New York;
- Jared Mallailieu, D.O., cosmetic surgeon at the Laser Center of Maryland, Severna Park, Maryland;
- Paula Young, B.S., R.N., director of public relations at Young Medical Spa, Landsdale, Pennsylvania;
- Terrence Keaney, M.D., dermatologist at Skin DC, Arlington, Virginia; and
- Sarah Mess, M.D., plastic surgeon at Sarah Mess Maryland, Columbia, Maryland.
Additionally, the ABI will have a business advisory board, which will consist of:
- Francis Acunzo, CEO of Acara Partners and Chairman of the Aesthetic Business Institute, Branford, Connecticut;
- Rob Trow, owner and CEO of Environ Skin Care, Delray Beach, Flordia;
- Jeff Routledge, president and CEO of MedResults Network, Avon, Connecticut;
- Guy Kezirian, M.D., executive director of the Opthomology Alliance, Scottsdale, Arizona;
- Judy Alexander, practice owner, Skin Care Institute, Tulsa, Oklahoma; and
- Kristi Langemo, practice manager, Edina, Minnesota.
“We could not be more excited to have these outstanding medical professionals and business leaders as part of the initial advisory boards at ABI,” said Francis Acunzo, chairman of the Aesthetic Business Institute. “They bring decades of wisdom and experience in the esthetic medical world, and each one of them is highly respected leaders in this field.”