On March 13, 2017, Pevonia will host their first, hands-on workshop on how to repair damaged skin.
Taking place at the Img Academy in Bradenton, Florida, The Skin Repair Specialist Workshop by Pevonia will discuss some of the many ways skin can be damaged and how to prevent them. Among some of the topics that will be covered during the workshop include:
- How to prevent and repair skin from the aging process
- In-depth modules on pigmentation disorders and lack of collagen
- European skin repair massage techniques
- Machine modalities combined with Pevonia treatment
- Anti-aging eye and facial treatment techniques
- Q&A with a Pevonia educator
Upon completion, attendees will receive a skin repair certification, along with a complimentary gift bag. For registration question, contact Kathy Meyers at [email protected].