The International Spa Association (ISPA) and Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna have released the educational agenda and speaker line-up for this year’s debut Spa Symposium.
The Spa Symposium will be a two-day conference that will take place on March 17, 2017 and March 18, 2017 in Bologna, Italy. Among some of this year’s top topics are:
- Improving customer service,
- What’s trending in the industry,
- Using analytics to grow your spa business, and
- Growing retail and revenue.
Additionally, some of the top industry leaders will be speaking at the event. Some of the speakers that will be at the event include the following.
- Sharilyn Abbajay, founder of Abbajay & Associates
- Todd Shaw, spa director of The Peaks Resort & Spa
- Ella Stimpson, director of spa, fitness and racquet sports at The Spa at Sea Island
- Michael Tompkins, partner at Huffman Hospitality Concepts
- Bryan K Williams, owner of B.Williams Enterprise
- Todd Hewitt, corporate director of spa at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Jeremy McCarthy, group director of spa at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Garrett Mersberger, director of Kohler Waters Spas & Development, Kohler Co.
- Frank Pitsikalis, founder and chief executive officer of ResortSuite
In addition to speakers and education, there will be panel discussions and networking opportunities for all attendees.