The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, in partnership with Delos, has launched its Wellness Rooms. The five wellness-themed guest rooms and two suites aim to contribute to guests’ physical and emotional well-being while traveling.
The rooms bring together Delos technology with eco-chic design; programs include stress and nutrition programs, nutritious menu items endorsed and approved by Cleveland Clinic and mediations guided by Deepak Chopra, MD.
Features include the followoing.
- In-room amenities. Exercise equipment, Alo yoga mats, natural toiletries by LATHER, meditation videos by Chopra and a mini-bar stocked with nutritious snacks are included in the rooms.
- Circadian lighting by Delos. The lighting is controlled by a mood box and engineered to simulate the color, temperature and intensity of natural outdoor light. The lighting offers three settings—Energizing, Relaxing and Play.
- Air purification. A state-of-the-art air purification system reduces allergens, toxins and microbes, and a dechlorinator reduces chlorine in the shower water.
- Menu. An exclusive, healthy in-room dining menu was crafted by executive chef Byron Thomas, with menu options approved by the Cleveland Clinic and denoted with the GO!Well seal.
- Spa. Spa privileges allow Wellness Room guests to enjoy an 80-minute massage for the price of 50 minutes. The spa and rooftop outdoor pool are located down the hall from the Wellness rooms on the hotel’s fourth floor.