CIDESCO has announced it will extend its offer of free membership for beauty salons and spas in 2018. Provided the CIDESCO entry and inspection requirements are met, beauty salons and spas will be able to claim one year’s free membership. First-time applicants will be required to pay the one-off application and inspection fee, but will receive all the same benefits.
Ranging across 40 countries and five continents, the membership certifies members’ businesses. Each qualifying business receives global accreditation with the CIDESCO logo to be used on all marketing materials.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to educational documents and professional papers through the CIDESCO knowledgebase
- Global networks of spa and beauty professionals
- An invitation to the annual CIDESCO World Congress
- Admission to workshops at the CIDESCO International and National Congresses
- A quarterly online magazine, CIDESCO International LINK
- Access to a community of CIDESCO students and graduates studying the range of CIDESCO diplomas
“The excellent results from our 2017 free membership offer prove that salons and spas are striving for the highest standards, something that a CIDESCO membership helps to achieve,” said Anna-Cari Gund, president of CIDESCO International. “We hope to attract more like-minded businesses in 2018 and continue growing the world standard of beauty and spa therapy.”