Crown Laboratories has announced the restructuring of its commercial operations business units as it works to elevate its new “Skin Science for Life” commitment to providing healthcare professionals, their patients and all others with science-driven skin-health solutions.
Previously: Responding to Growth, Crown Laboratories Updates Branding
For the past two years the brand has been transforming its Northeast Tennessee operations into a leading global skin care company.
After acquiring its beauty and aesthetic divisions and strengthening its therapeutics portfolio through the acquisition of six consumer heritage brands from ClaxoSmithKline, Crown is now positioned to become a global leader in dermatology health and wellness.
Crown has strengthened its capabilities with each acquisition, and with the new alignment now in place, the company introduces its new global commercial business divisions:
- Crown Aesthetics: formerly Bellus Medical, which proudly offers SkinPen, Skinfuse, ProGen PRP and Allumera
- Crown Beauty: formerly Vita Liberata Limited, makers of Vita Liberata and NKD SKN sunless tanning beauty products
- Crown Therapeutics: new unit comprising Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, PanOxyl, Sarna and several other therapeutics brands
The rebranding of Crown Aesthetics will officially launch at IMCAS World Congress 2020 on January 30, 2020 in Paris. In addition, Thomas Hitchcock, Ph.D., Crown chief scientific officer, will host three educational sessions:
- Active Acne: Skin Microbiome Interaction with Immune System and Implication on Acne January 30, 2020
- R&D: Microneedling Fine Lines and Wrinkles January 30, 2020
- Skin Microbiome: Re-examining the Role of P. Acnes in Overall Skin Health January 31, 2020
“The improved structure and naming convention of these business units allows for a more memorable, distinct alignment within our organization,” said Jeff Bedard, president and CEO of Crown. “We believe the power of team is far greater than the power of one, and by incorporating Crown into each of our business unit names, we are ensuring our customers recognize the greater team that stands with them. Whether patients require a therapeutic solution, are seeking an aesthetic treatment or beauty need, Crown is here to fulfill those needs.”