The Good Spa Guide announced the results of its 11th annual awards at Spa Life UK’s annual two-day conference in Bedfordshire, UK.
The awards celebrate the height of spa excellence across the UK. They are decided upon by specially-appointed Good Spa Spies, who’ve been reviewing more than 100 spas each year for the past 16 years.
They combine their first-hand experience with the Bubble Rating and their unique algorithm to determine the winners.
Caitlin Dalton, Good Spa Guide editor-in-chief, said, “Thank you to all the spa winners and finalists who have gone above and beyond to keep clients safe and supported during their wellbeing journeys in the most difficult of circumstances - they all deserve a huge amount of praise.”
- Best Spa for the Eco-conscious sponsored by Comfort Zone: Aquarias Spa at Whatley Manor, Wiltshire
- Best Spa for Fitness and Wellbeing sponsored by Natura Bissé: Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall, Yorkshire
- Best Hotel Spa sponsored by DLT Media: The Spa at Pennyhill Park, Surrey
- Best Urban Spa sponsored by Germaine de Capuccini: The Lanesborough Club and Spa, London
- Best Countryside Getaway sponsored by Natura Bissé: Lodore Falls Hotel and Spa, Lake District
- Best Coastal Spa sponsored by Wildlife Botanicals: The Headland Spa, Cornwall
- Best Day Spa sponsored by Dale Sauna: Aqua Sana Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
- Best Retreat Spa sponsored by OTO CBD: Ragdale Hall Spa, Leicestershire.