Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, in Freestone, California, is offering a unique service called, a Cedar Enzyme Bath.
Guest can bathe in a mixture of Port Orford Cedar (white cedar), rice bran and a biological catalyst from Japan that activates the enzyme bath. Due to fermentation the bath warms up, similarly to a hot tub and has a fragrant oak scent.
The bath is said to have numerous health and wellness benefits including...
- Reduced tension and stress
- Relief from aches including arthritis and joint pain
- Breakdown of lactic acid in sore muscles
- Cleansing of pores and exfoliates the body
- Detoxification and improved digestion
- Improved circulation as the bath dilates the cardiovascular system and increases blood flow.
- Reduced swelling by removing excess fluids
Osmosis recommends post bath treatments, such as its Sound Therapy or a visit to the Mediation Garden.