The International Spa Association (ISPA) will recognize 12 of its members with ISPA Innovate Awards during the grand sessions at the 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo.
The awards recognize members who have launched innovative solutions and products over the past year, celebrating those “who have demonstrated creativity and commitment in the face of an ever-changing market.”
Winners are selected by ISPA members, who vote for their favorite from a list of 80 applicants. The 2019 ISPA Innovate Award recipients and categories, along with a brief overview of the winning submission include:
Leadership & Philanthropy
- Conscious Coconut: Organic coconut oil packaged by developmentally challenged adults that also feeds a meal to a child with every purchase.
- Hilton Worldwide: Hilton Worldwide School of Wellness Spa Manager Onboarding Program, designed to propel, retain and attract new professionals to the spa industry.
- Saltability: $340,000 raised for Alzheimer’s care/support/research through event leadership at the 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer’s in Boca Raton, FL.
Experiences & Treatments
- Knesko Skin: Rose Quartz Chakra Facial featuring Knesko Natural Collagen Hydrogel Mask.
- The Edgewater Spa: Brew-inspired spa treatments to complement their urban resort’s Brewgrass Concert Series.
- The Spa at Cliff House: Adapting seasonal spa treatments to align with shifts in nature.
Technology & Equipment
- Hyperice Inc: Recovery and movement enhancement technology to optimize health and wellness of service providers as a way to extend their careers and combat industry burnout.
- Living Earth Crafts: Global Customer Service Phone App for product registration and service, making trouble shooting and obtaining warranty service easier.
- Technogym: Stationary bike simulating the thrill and challenge of outdoor cycling.
- Circadia by Dr. Pugliese: Circadia’s Innovate skin science meets Hydrafacial’s patented vortex technology.
- Eminence Organic Skin Care: Organic products proven to dramatically reduce acne in 28 days.
- Noel Asmar Group Inc.: Athleisure uniforms that uses recycled fabric made from repurposed plastic bottles.
The 2019 ISPA Conference & Expo will be held September 11-13, 2019 at The Venetian in Las Vegas.