Global Cosmetic Surgery & Services Market Analysis 2015-2019 is the latest analysis on this vertically growing market. It is currently worth more than $20 billion and is set to rise to over $27 billion by 2019.
The global market for cosmetic surgery services by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By segment
- By geography
- By product segment
- By energy based and other devices
- By company
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high-impact analyses:
- Geographic share of cosmetic surgery procedures
- Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- Most popular minimally invasive procedures globally
- Top five countries for noninvasive cosmetic procedures
- Top five noninvasive cosmetic procedures in the United States
- Emergence of plastic surgery tourism in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia and India
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 116 cosmetic surgery and service providers globally.
The report also includes:
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
It is specifically written for the busy high-level professional in mind: presidents, VPs, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
To order this report, visit www.bharatbook.com.