SkinCeuticals announced the opening of the brand's tenth SkinLab location, SkinCeuticals SkinLab by Cavendish Clinic, located in Santa Monica, California. The clinic is an integrated skin care destination the offers advanced, doctor-approved services.
The new location, in partnership with SkinCeuticals UK partner, Cavendish Clinic, and overseen by double board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Keith Marcus, is the latest addition to the SkinCeuticals SkinLab network. The ninth opening joins the other locations including St. Helena, CA; Stamford, CT; Houston, TX; Charleston, SC; Palm Desert, CA; Grand Rapids, MI; Scottsdale, AZ; Miami, FL and New York, NY.
"As Cavendish Clinic is home to the only SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa flagship in London, as well as a leader in medical aesthetic services and skin care treatments throughout the U.K., we're proud to once again partner with SkinCeuticals to offer this level of personalized services in our first U.S. based location in Santa Monica," said Cavendish Clinic's CEO, Ajay Gulati.
At SkinCeuticals SkinLab by Cavendish Clinic, visitors can look forward to a relaxing, stress-free environment. The unique space features a SkinCeuticals retail storefront, five treatment rooms, and a private back patio with a garden designed to be an exclusive oasis for patients to relax before and after treatments.
Related: SkinCeuticals Announces Opening of 7th SkinCeuticals SkinLab
The entire space encourages clients to unplug and unwind, learn more in the SkinCeuticals product discovery areas, and utilize the Dermablend Professional makeup finishing station for any touchups needed following treatments.
In partnership with esteemed physicians, SkinCeuticals curated five science-backed signature treatments that deliver professional-grade results with minimal effort and downtime. After an expert skin care consultation featuring the SkinCeuticals exclusive SkinScope LED diagnostic, one will receive one the treatments below, all within one hour.
- SKINLUXE Signature Facial: 60 minute relaxing and rejuvenating facial that is customized to address individual signs of aging, while nourishing and restoring the skin.
- SKINCLEAR: Chemical Peel and LED Light Therapy, in combination with a clarifying clay mask and antioxidant application to disrupt acne formation. Ideal for acne-prone or combination skin.
- SKINSMOOTH: LED Micropeel + Phyto treatment using red light therapy paired with a chemical peel to address skin texture.
- SKINBRIGHT: HydraFacial and Micropeel treatment to address congestion and skin tone
- SKINFIRM: Microneedling and HB5 treatment to address deeper wrinkles and loss of firmness in aging skin.
These signature treatments are exclusively available at the current nine SkinCeuticals SkinLab locations the country. In addition to the signature treatments, SkinCeuticals SkinLab offers cosmetic dermatology services, such as neurotoxins and dermal fillers through the expertise of trained medical professionals and overseen by board-certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons.