The American Academy of Dermatology (Academy) is holding its 72nd Annual Meeting in Denver, March 21–25, 2014, at the Colorado Convention Center. With an anticipated attendance of more than 15,000, this meeting will feature world-renowned leaders in the field of dermatology presenting the latest research in the diagnosis and medical, surgical and cosmetic treatment of skin, hair and nail conditions.
This kit features some of the news and research that will be presented during the 72nd Annual Meeting, including the following news releases:
- Acne Can Put a Damper on Hopes of Glowing Skin During Pregnancy;
- Dermatologist Evaluates Latest Isotretinoin Developments for Treatment of Severe Acne;
- Dermatologist Shines Light on Natural Ingredients Used in New Topical Treatments for Hyperpigmentation;
- Getting Past the Hype: Dermatologist Untangles Common Hair Care Misconceptions;
- Military Dermatologists Making Strides in Applying Treatments for Wounded Warriors to Injured Civilians;
- New and Improved Laser and Light Treatments Take Aim at Cellulite, Fat, Tattoos, Wrinkles and Sagging Skin ; and
- New Therapies Giving Hope for Patients with Advanced Melanoma.
Other Academy announcements are available in the Academy’s Newsroom.
For more information, contact the Academy at 1-888-462-DERM (3376) or www.aad.org. Follow the Academy on Facebook (American Academy of Dermatology) or Twitter (@AADskin).