On August 15-17, Repêchage will be sponsoring a 3-Day Oncology Training Program with Becky Kuehn, a master licensed esthetician, COS, educator and founder of Oncology Spa Solutions. The class will be held at The Lydia Sarfati Post-Graduate SKIN CARE Academy in Secaucus, New Jersey.
The training is created by Kuehn who will share her knowledge, experience and compassion working with cancer patients from two hospital programs that she invented. The course includes:
- Discussion of oncology in order to have a better understanding of cancer;
- Examination of cancer treatment and their effects;
- Identification of side effects to create personalized safe treatments;
- Recognition of how a cancer diagnosis affects both physical and emotional health;
- Comparison of ingredients in personal care products;
- Exploration of your role in skin cancer; and
- Discuss marketing to utilize your oncology skills in your community.
The course includes a training manual/workbook, canvas oncology-trained tote bag, USB flash drive with digital product information/forms, equipment, product samples, lunch, certificate of completion and 10 CE’s approved by the Commission on Accreditation.
About Becky Kuehn
Kuehn is a licensed master esthetician, a licensed cosmetologist and is NCEA Certified. She has been working in the skin care business for over 31 years and has been devoting her time to cancer patients for more than six.
To register for the course, email Becky@oncologyspasolutions.com or calling (253) 405-5810. The 3-day course costs $897.