More and more spas are targeting men as their next clients.
In a recent Robb Report article, they listed the top spas around the world for men. Among the most popular amenities for these spas and resorts included fitness activity options, outdoor attractions and treatments targeting muscle pain.
Here are the six spa locations in the U.S. that made the list:
- Argentta Spa, The Watergate Hotel, Washington, D.C. A spa that offers a wide menu for men, including black-tie facials, muscle recovery mMassages and an anti-aging gentleman’s body treatment.
- Cal-a-Vie, Vista, California. A wellness retreat with an 18-hole golf course that includes treatments and activities focused on male wellness.
- Canyon Ranch, Lenox, Massachusetts. Canyon Ranch is a medical-wellness retreat that offers fitness-oriented services. In addition, it offers neuromuscular therapy and the music melt for road warriors treatments.
- Golden Door, San Marcos, California. This wellness resort is filled with hiking, personal trainers and a spa that offers Watsu water therapy.
- Miraval, Tucson, Arizona. A 400-acre retreat that offers wellness and fitness activities, such as off-road mountain biking and rock climbing.
- La Prairie Spa, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. Opened last June, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills offers treatment such as caviar facials, microdermabrasion treatments and cellular energizing back rituals.
Visit Robb Report for full details (source).