Twinmedix has found its creative director in celebrity makeup artist James Vincent.
Vincent—whose clientele has included Barack Obama and Lady Gaga—possesses experience in a variety of makeup artistry disciplines, including film, theater, red carpet, editorial and runway. He has held training and product development positions, as well as guest artist spots, for brands including MAC, YSL, Sephora, Tom Ford Beauty and Fenty Beauty.
Vincent joins the skin care company as its list of retail partners expands, with new locations including:
- Makeup by Zeldy (Brooklyn, New York)
- Kett Cosmetics (Douglaston, New York)
- Naimie’s Beauty (Valley Village, California)
- Norcosto Inc (Atlanta)
- Thompson Chemists Inc. (New York City)
- Make-Up Designory (Burbank, California)
- Kiss and Makeup Now (San Diego)
- Cinema Secrets (Burbank, California)
- Cozzette Inc. (Brooklyn, New York)
- Process Salon (Phoenix)
“Our company is growing exponentially and we’re expecting to double doors this coming year,” said founder and CEO Michelle Shaffer. “Bringing on James Vincent, one of the biggest names in beauty, will help us continue to expand in the right direction, offer the best products and grow our customer base.”