CIDESCO has announced it will be opening an exclusive training salon in 2020 at its head office in Zurich, Switzerland. As the only organization with a training salon, CIDESCO has received sponsorships from several of the industry’s top providers.
The CIDESCO Training Salon will provide education and also serve as a platform for the company to produce educational webinars for its members. Aimed at CIDESCO International Examiners, the webinars will offer continued professional development training and assist CIDESCO Sections and Schools with education and insight to changing industry trends.
CIDESCO Training Salon sponsors include:
- Repêchage: An exclusive skin care range
- Lemi: An Italian spa furniture brand
- Florence Roby: A leading supplier of luxury work uniforms in the United Kingdom
- Ionto-Comed: A German electrical equipment brand
- Babor: An award-winning skin care brand made in Germany
“At CIDESCO we offer the highest standard of education and for us to now be able to do this from our own CIDESCO Training Salon is fantastic,” CIDESCO international president Sandy Fuhr said. “We are delighted to announce the new facility and hope that our webinars will also make training simple and accessible to CIDESCO Sections, Schools and students worldwide.”