Lena Rose Beauty, a green beauty boutique in Chicago, has opened its second location in the city in Lincoln Square, at 4645 N. Rockwell Street. In addition to the services offered at the first Lena Rose location, the day spa also features new body treatments, like energy work, body scrubs and wraps.
With two treatment rooms, a classroom for workshop events, a relaxation area with a café and expanded retail experience, the new location is almost twice the size of the first location.
The expanded menu of treatments include:
- Tulsa and Rose Sea Salt ($65) – body scrub
- Golden Hour ($265) – aromatic soak and exfoliating salt glow
- Chakra Healing ($180) – healing crystals, massage and detoxification and energy techniques
- Mooncycle ($180) – tarot card pulling, body scrub, body wrap and massage
- Seatox ($145) – foot soak, herbal wrap and body work
“After experiencing the negative effects of toxic chemicals first-hand, I know how important safety is in the products we expose ourselves to everyday,” said Jenny Duranski, owner/founder of Lena Rose Beauty. “I created Lena Rose based off this vision and I’m so excited to open this new location, giving more customers access to our curated selection of products and services that are 100% safe for your body.”