How to Build Confidence in Marketing Your Spa

Adobe Stock 204013732

We're back with our weekly poll and this week we are focused on all things marketing. We know that in the age of social media and digital content, it's not always easy to keep up with current marketing trends and strategies.

There are many methods to successfully marketing your abilities and your spa, but know that it isn't always easy to successfully accomplish. We asked our readers and social media followers to vote whether they felt confident in marketing their abilities. The votes are in and the poll revealed that 71% of readers are confident in spa marketing, and the other 29% are not. 

Marketing is a topic we have covered extensively on Skin Inc., and we have gathered a few articles to get the ball rolling for our readers that shared that they are in need of some guidance. 

More in Polls