At this point, you know just how important home care is for the success of your client's skin. The real question is, do your clients know how important their home care is. Make sure you know just how to educate your clients on what skin care they should and should not be purchasing. This is great for your retail and for client loyalty.
A recent Skin Inc. poll showed that 84% of our spa professional audience have clients who ask them for home care education. If you are finding that your clients are looking for more information on home care recommendations and skin care education, check out these articles we have to help you steer your clients in the right direction.
- Eight Home Devices to Boost Skin Success
- Beauty & Wellness Survey In-Demand Home Care Products
- App-Connected Devices Lead Beauty Treatment Trends
- [How-To] Guide Clients to Safe At-Home Extractions
- The Magic of Serums in Skin Care