Innovative Spa Management (ISM) Spa has announced a path to healthy spa operations with openings and re-openings in their properties.
ISM Spa is a leading women-owned spa management company. This spa management company launched a world-class spa featuring customized wellness journeys & detailed Covid-19 safety measures
"Like all spas, we experienced layoffs and closures at the beginning of the outbreak of the pandemic. Once we got the state-mandated go-ahead to re-open, our goal was to continue with our plans for opening our new spas, while getting out current properties and staff up to speed on our new ISM Covid-19 protocols that follow current CDC/WHO guidelines," said Ilana Alberico, CEO and co-founder of ISM Spa. "We are blessed to work with so many wonderful developers and owners who trust us to operate their spa business."
ISM Spa has partnered with property developers, resorts, residential properties, day spas and hospital facilities, helping them to provide lasting relationships with clients, promote wellness, assure quality and more.
Some partners re-openings include:
- The Spa at Callaway Resort & Gardens, Pine Mountain, GA (July 2)
- Poseidon Spa - Casa Monica, St. Augustine, FL (July 15)
- The Spa at The Inn on Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC (August 1)
- Poseidon Spa - Grand Bohemian, Asheville, NC (August 1)
- Poseidon Spa - Mansion on Forsyth Park, Savannah, GA (August 15)
- Poseidon Spa - Grand Bohemian, Orlando, FL (September)
- Cypress Spa - Marriott's Cypress Harbour Resort, Orlando, FL (September)
- Privai Wellness & Spa at Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld (fall)
New spa openings include:
- Poseidon Spa at JW Marriott at Plant Riverside District in Savannah, GA (October 1)
- Poseidon Spa - Grand Bohemian Charlotte. R+R Wellness at the Grand Hyatt Nashville (October 1)