Looking for an investor to support your medical spa? Besides a strong business plan, make sure you have a strong...well, you.
According to a recent Entrepreneur article, there are five common traits that investors look for in entrepreneurs. The article gathered the perspectives of professional investors from companies like Pinterest, Uber, Boxed and SeatGeek to get their insight. Among the traits include:
- Tenacity. This is the No. 1 trait to have— it's a willingness to give that 110% and never give up. This translates into you being serious about your business.
- Passion. Hand in hand with tenacity is passion. If you don’t care about what you do, neither will prospective clients. You must be invested in what you do.
- Confident humility. Though we often think of business in terms of competition, you need to have heart and humility. Business owners must be able to acknowledge mistakes and adjust accordingly.
- Clarity of thought. A successful business person must know how to effectively communicate, on slow business days and busy ones.
- Curiosity. In order to be successful in business, you have to ask the “what ifs.” Being responsive is good in emergencies, but they should be supplemented with proactive problem-solving.
For the complete article, click here for source.