Dr. Dennis Gross' DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Max Pro is a next generation LED eye treatment that provides a larger coverage area and more lights to better treat the eye area including crow's feet, brow bone, elevens and undereye.
The easy to use, hands-free device has flexible silicone, an adjustable head strap for a universal fit and the same automatic three minute treatment time. The FDA-cleared daily collagen building treatment device repairs and firms skin, reduces deep-set wrinkles and fine lines, and smooths texture while diminishing puffiness, dark circles and uneven tone.
- Design provides 360° coverage
- 96 red LED lights (30% more lights than the original DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Pro)
- Features amber, red, deep red, and infrared wavelengths to stimulate collagen production
- Repairs and firms skin
- Smooths deep-set wrinkles and fine lines
- Easy-to-use, hands-free device with a futuristic look
LED Light Features
- Amber (605 nm): Repairs visible signs of sun aging on the skin’s surface
- Red (630 nm): Promotes collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Deep Red (660 nm): Decreases MMP-1 activity (the enzyme that breaks down the healthy collagen), while helping protect healthy collagen fibers
- Infrared (830 and 880): Stimulates circulation and cellular repair in the deepest layers of skin