HydraBlur Primer helps optimize skin health with a “blurring” effect and alters skin into an even surface.
The product is lightweight and non-greasy and works for all skin conditions, especially dry or dehydrated skin. Additionally, Dermalogica’s new product helps to reduce the appearance of pores without drying skin and also helps to reduce oily and shiny skin, leaving a matte, silky finish.
Ingredients and benefits include:
- H2ORelease Complex of sodium hyaluronate, algin and trehalose optimizes hydration levels to maintain skin flexibility and smoothness and helps provide sustained moisturization lasting throughout the day;
- Abyssinian seed oil, which smooths skin texture and tone by creating a non-occlusive film, helping to maintain critical moisture balance without clogging pores;
- Mattifiers reduce oily sheen and disguise the appearance of fine, dry lines and imperfections to create an even canvas with a soft-focus or blurred effect;
- Fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract reduces pore visibility and size;
- Wu-Zhu-Yu (Evodia Rutaecarpa) fruit extract enhances skin radiance by boosting microcirculation and
- Micro-encapsulated tint releases upon application to provide neutral coverage.