BLS, NCLE Offer Unified Safety Officer Program
October 18, 2006
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 1584Keep Your Cool with Safe Cryotherapy Use
- 1366What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 730Oxygen Facials: Red-carpet Services or Serious Skin Care?
- 568The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 465List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 399The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 261Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 193Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 186Study Evaluates Tattoo Removal with Picosecond Laser
- 155Advancements in Laser Technology Drives the Global Medical Laser Systems Market
The Board of Laser Safety (BLS)/The National Council on Laser Excellence (NCLE) now offer a collaborative, unified Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer program (CMLSO) to promote overall acceptance of laser certifications. To contact the BLS, call 407-380-1553. For the NCLE, call 614-883-1739.
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD