BLS, NCLE Offer Unified Safety Officer Program
October 18, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 1577What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 1028The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 362List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 322The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 288Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 160Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 156Machines With Multiple Functions
- 111At-home Beauty Device Market Continues to Increase
- 69Today's Esthetic Toolbox
- 64Oxygen Facials: Red-carpet Services or Serious Skin Care?
The Board of Laser Safety (BLS)/The National Council on Laser Excellence (NCLE) now offer a collaborative, unified Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer program (CMLSO) to promote overall acceptance of laser certifications. To contact the BLS, call 407-380-1553. For the NCLE, call 614-883-1739.
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD