To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4496Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1626The Body Electric
- 1086What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 10674 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 735Glycation and the Skin
- 679New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 546Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 534Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 529Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 518Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders