To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4975Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1555Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1312The Body Electric
- 1061What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1015Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 1009The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 857The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 830Glycation and the Skin
- 824Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 821Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders