To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2392Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1741The Body Electric
- 1062What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 966Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 712Study Finds Fat Cells Linked to Anti-aging Treatment
- 709Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 511New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 492Glycation and the Skin
- 438Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 400SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky