To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6431Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1273The Body Electric
- 1199Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 973Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 967What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 926A Good Night’s Sleep Can Put Years on Your Face
- 909Glycation and the Skin
- 667Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 632Jagger Addresses Rosacea Awareness
- 628The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky