To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 1319Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 909The Body Electric
- 538What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 481Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- 451Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 352Pigmentation Revisited
- 348Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 325Glycation and the Skin
- 292Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 287New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky