To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7964Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 4051Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 3105The Body Electric
- 2073What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1199Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1111Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 911Glycation and the Skin
- 872Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 817New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 811Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
5/12/2016, Robin Travers, M.D.
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders