To help spread the word about the truth behind sun exposure, make copies of this PDF to provide to every client after services and to consumers at community events. For more information about teens and melanoma, read Carl Thornfeldt, MD's article "Teens and Melanoma" from the May 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Teens and Melanoma Consumer PDF
April 29, 2011
Most Popular in Physiology
- 8049Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1818Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1223The Body Electric
- 1195Hungover Skin Causes and Cures
- 1117Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 928Glycation and the Skin
- 825New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 745Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 699Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 695What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky