Topical probiotics are trending for their ability to influence the skin's microbiome to enhance cell function and skin health. These probiotics restore balance in the skin, and can help aid in the reduction of redness, irritation and side effects caused by free radicals.
We asked if you are interested in learning more about the skin benefits of topical probiotics, and 75% of you said that you were. That's why we're sharing some of our most informative articles to help you navigate the waters of topical probiotics a little better.
Topical Probiotics in Skin Care
- Myths and Trends in Probiotics
- 4 Top Misconceptions About Skin Probiotics
- Nutraceuticals Growing in Popularity Among Consumers
- Skin Microbiome Manipulation as a Therapeutic Opportunity
- Bacteria in a Bottle: Microbiome and the Skin
- The Latest Treatments and Advancements in the Microbiome
- Now Trending: Probiotics