Incorporating techniques from colonial, African-American and American Indian cultures, The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg recently opened with multiple treatment and relaxation rooms. 800-688-6479
The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg Features Cultural Techniques
July 31, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 338The Unstreched Truth About Leg Veins
- 119Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 86New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 65The History of Thai Massage
- 65Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 58Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 54Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 34Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 33Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 29Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
10/30/2015, James Beckman, Jr., M.D.