The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center located in the Bishop’s Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is offering Watsu massage, a combination of water and shiatsu therapy. One of a handful of American spas offering the treatment, the spa uses the procedure to help with total relaxation of the spinal column. 800-732-2240
The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center Offers Watsu Massage
June 11, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 111New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 111Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 111Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
- 67Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 67Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 50Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 31Part I: Health-challenged Skin—Diabetes
- 29The History of Thai Massage
- 25Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 22Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- The Spa at Carillon Gets Holiday-ready with Pumpkin and Chocolate
10/30/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
12/2/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz