The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center located in the Bishop’s Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is offering Watsu massage, a combination of water and shiatsu therapy. One of a handful of American spas offering the treatment, the spa uses the procedure to help with total relaxation of the spinal column. 800-732-2240
The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center Offers Watsu Massage
June 11, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 298Male-only Spa Treatments Offered for Father’s Day
- 197New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 135Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 126Pennsylvania Spa Adds ‘Smartphone Detox’ Treatment to Menu
- 103Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 91Massage Treatment Finds Balance with Aromatic Blends
- 77Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 66Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 60Readers Ask ... Aromatherapy
- 43Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Harrah's and Jindilli Offer Poolside Treatment
7/14/2015, Katie Anderson
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- New Psoriasis Treatment Shows Higher Results
7/10/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky