The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center located in the Bishop’s Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is offering Watsu massage, a combination of water and shiatsu therapy. One of a handful of American spas offering the treatment, the spa uses the procedure to help with total relaxation of the spinal column. 800-732-2240
The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center Offers Watsu Massage
June 11, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 599Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 169New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 140Brazilians and Butt Lifting Expected to Surge After Summer Olympics
- 131Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 86Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 80Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 38Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 36Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 34The History of Thai Massage
- 26Treatment How-to: The Hammam Ritual
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
9/30/2015, Jennifer Linder, M.D.