The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center located in the Bishop’s Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is offering Watsu massage, a combination of water and shiatsu therapy. One of a handful of American spas offering the treatment, the spa uses the procedure to help with total relaxation of the spinal column. 800-732-2240
The SháNah Spa and Wellness Center Offers Watsu Massage
June 11, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 345The Unstreched Truth About Leg Veins
- 122Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 88New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 66The History of Thai Massage
- 63Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 57Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 55Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 36Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 35Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 29Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
10/30/2015, James Beckman, Jr., M.D.