Most Popular in:
Only on SkinInc.com: Top 10 Most Popular Skin Care Stories of 2011!
Posted: January 4, 2012
Deep Sea Spa-ing: More and more aquatic treatments, such as hammam rituals, Vichy showers and Watsu are booming trends.
Skin Inc.com is excited to release its Most Popular Stories of 2011! Take a look back at what you and your peers found to be the most useful stories from last year, focusing on skin care business, treatments and science. The Skin Inc. team is constantly working to identify the most useful and informative news for skin care professionals, and the following articles met that need in 2011. We look forward to providing you with even more education and knowledge about skin care business, treatments and science in 2012. Happy New Year!
- Global Beauty Industry Trends 2011 By Carrie Lennard
- Skin Abnormalities: Separating Harmless From Harmful By Jennifer Linder, MD
- Small Changes in Skin Care Can Bring Big Results for Acne and Rosacea Clients
- Only on SkinInc.com: Top 10 Spa Treatment Trends and How to Market Them
- Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch By Ahmed Abdullah, MD
- Peptides: Ready for Primetime? By Ahmed Abdullah, MD
- Nutrition and the Skin By Steven H. Dayan, MD, Tracy L. Drumm and Terri A. Wojak
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion By Zoe Draelos, MD
- The State of Cosmetics in 2011 With Exclusive Commentary About Becoming a Socially Conscious Spa
- Teens and Melanoma By Carl Thornfeldt, MD