Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, email@example.com
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
July 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 67Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 3910 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 35Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 12'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 10Spa Sustainability
- 510 Steps to Help the Environment
- 4Celebrate World Environment Day
- 4Should You Be Marketing Green Spas to Gen Y or Boomers?
- 4Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 3Creating a Sustainable Spa