Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
July 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 33Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 8Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 7Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 6The Global LOHAS Movement
- 6What is Sustainability?
- 4What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 3'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle