Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, email@example.com
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 51Spa Ojai Rethinks Plastic for Earth Day
- 29Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 9Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 83 Keys to Eco-Conscious Design
- 8What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 6Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5What is Sustainability?
- 5The Global LOHAS Movement