Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, email@example.com
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 34Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 19What is Sustainability?
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 9The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 9Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 6The Global LOHAS Movement
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 410 Ways to Go Green
- 4'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe