Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
July 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 24Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 7Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5Should You Be Marketing Green Spas to Gen Y or Boomers?
- 3Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 3Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 3The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 3Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 2The Global LOHAS Movement