Centre de Recherches et d’Investigations Épidermiques et Sensorielles (CE.R.I.E.S.) announces its CE.R.I.E.S. 2006 Research Award—created to honor a researcher in dermatology and help fund future research projects focused on healthy skin. This year, Masayuki Amagai, MD, PhD, of Tokyo, received this coveted award totaling $52,000. +33 (0) 1 46 43 49 00
CE.R.I.E.S. Gives Research Award
May 9, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7832Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3358Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 3218The Body Electric
- 2231What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1235Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1191Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 1085Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 1054Glycation and the Skin
- 999Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 928New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky