Centre de Recherches et d’Investigations Épidermiques et Sensorielles (CE.R.I.E.S.) announces its CE.R.I.E.S. 2006 Research Award—created to honor a researcher in dermatology and help fund future research projects focused on healthy skin. This year, Masayuki Amagai, MD, PhD, of Tokyo, received this coveted award totaling $52,000. +33 (0) 1 46 43 49 00
CE.R.I.E.S. Gives Research Award
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2466Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1713The Body Electric
- 1070What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 991Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 683Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 578Cellulite Revisited
- 506New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 478Glycation and the Skin
- 421Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 376SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders