To purchase the Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser or any Circadia by Dr. Pugliese products, please visit www.circadia.com or call 800-630-4710 .
Micro Exfoliating Honey Cleanser
Circadia by Dr. Pugliese’s Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser features patented microbeads of natural beeswax that gently cleanse and exfoliate while absorbing excess oil. It is good for all skin types, especially oily skin types or skin that requires additional exfoliation.
This amazing cleanser gently exfoliates the skin to get rid of dirt, oil, impurities such as acne, and excess shine while it improves the tone and texture of the skin. Glycerin is an ingredient used in this product, which provides moisture for a smooth, radiant and silky complexion. This product is also fragrance- and sulfate-free.
Gentle Exfoliation Suitable for Sensitive Skin Types
- Gently exfoliates, leaving the skin silky and smooth
- Naturally oil-absorbing and hydrating at the same time
- Fragrance- and sulfate-free
- Gentle enough to be used twice daily, even on sensitive skin, such as those with rosacea
- Stepan Mild PCL (Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauryl —A mild cleansing agent that uses surfactants, generates foam and allows for pH matching of the skin, resulting in a pleasant after feel
- Organic bees wax—gently exfoliates the skin while absorbing excess oil
- Cocamidopropyl betaine—foaming agent derived from refined coconut oil that is gentle and biodegradable
How to Use
Dispense a dime-size amount onto fingertips and apply to face. Gently lather in a circular motion and rinse well with warm water. Pat dry and apply Vitamin C Reversal Serum.
Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Beeswax, Oleyldimethylbenzylammonium Chloride, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone
For more information about the Micro-Exfoliating Honey Cleanser or any Circadia by Dr. Pugliese products, visit www.circadia.com or call 800-630-4710 .