Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Loving Lemongrass More
Posted: March 27, 2008, from the April 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 3
1. Boil water or chicken broth over high heat in a medium-sized saucepan. Add galangal root, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and coriander stems while keeping water boiling.
2. Add the fish sauce slowly, and taste before adding the whole tablespoon to avoid saltiness.
3. Add shrimp and keep the water boiling for another two minutes.
4. Add onion, chili paste and straw mushrooms, then boil for another seven minutes until the shrimp is cooked through.
5. Add chili peppers and tomatoes before turning off the heat.