Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Green Tea Party
By Cathy Christensen
Posted: March 3, 2008, from the March 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 2
1. Pour very hot water into dry tea powder in an appropriate bowl and set aside in the refrigerator to chill.
2. Fire the cream with milk in a large saucepan over low heat until small bubbles form around the edge of the pan. Do not allow cream to come to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and gently stir in the sugar to dissolve.
4. Cool to room temperature.
5. Gently mix the green tea mixture and the cream/sugar mixture, and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
6. Freeze in one or two batches in an ice cream machine, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
7. When finished, the ice cream will be soft and ready to eat.