Donating an entire day to an eyebrow “wax-a-thon” and raffling off facials, massages and products, the spa Face, Body & Soul in Simi Valley, CA, recently held a fundraiser for the Los Angeles County University of Southern California Hospital. Clients received eyebrow waxes in exchange for bringing in men’s clothing items or cash donations which, like the raffle proceeds, were given to the hospital to help clothe homeless men seeking medical attention at the county facility. 805-584-5000
Simi Valley Spa Puts on Wax-a-Thon for Hospital
June 19, 2007
Most Popular in Hair Removal Treatments
- 2775Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
- 1652Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
- 577Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
- 526Waxing...Not Just a Summer Fling
- 405The Benefits of Body Sugaring
- 333What's Driving Clients to Wax?
- 31910 Things to Add to Your Waxing Protocol
- 2339 Tips to Attract Laser Hair Removal Clients
- 195Waxing the Right Way
- 174Bikini Waxing Safety
- Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
6/15/2016, Shannon O'Brien
- Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
6/1/2016, Crickett Enos
- Waxing...Not Just a Summer Fling
5/30/2016, Laura West
- Microwave Energy Approved for Hair Removal of All Colors
7/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky