At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1946Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 1855Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 180910 Reasons Why Lash and Brow Serums are Growing
- 1449Move Over Loyalty Programs—Spa Subscriptions are Here
- 1223Food For Thought: What Causes Acne?
- 115417 Foods For Healthier Skin
- 818Fall 2015 Color Report: Neutral with a Pop
- 274SpaFinder Wellness 365: Spa & Wellness Trends for 2015
- 259Ranking the Most Wrinkle-prone States
- 225Seven Wellness Travel Insights for 2015
- Product Design Trend: Changing With the Seasons
3/31/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
1/15/2014, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Study Explores Consumer Attachment to Naturals/Organics
5/23/2008, Jeff Falk
- Cosmetics Industry Embraces Digital
- Spring into Beauty with Trends from Kline & Company
4/17/2014, Abby Penning