At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 2110Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 574Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 306Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 180U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- 1432015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 130Research Conducted to Bridge Gap Between Natural Beauty Products & Beauty Consumers
- 101Wellness vs. Well-being: Do You Know the Difference?
- 98Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
- 87What Your Client Wants...In a Product
- 85US Spa Industry Revenue Increases to $14 Billion
- Fall 2015 Color Report: Neutral with a Pop
9/4/2015, Katie Anderson
- 2015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
10/2/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
7/1/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro