At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 2015Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 1756Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 1725Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 5358 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 479Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 262Well + Good’s Top Wellness Trends of 2017
- 261Convenience is Key for Sun Care Products
- 201What Your Client Wants...In a Product
- 161Face & Body Midwest Debuts Skin Inc. LIVE!: Where Education Meets Entertainment
- 138Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro