At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1933Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 11708 Things You Need to Know About Millennials
- 391Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 3012015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 212Urine the Latest DIY Skin Care Craze
- 198Capturing the Tween/Teen Market
- 178What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 156Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
- 152Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
- 139Today's Spa: Holiday Spa Treatments
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
3/21/2016, Mino Zaccaro