At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 4348Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1593Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1097Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 768All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 612Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 563Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
- 239U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- 238Wellness Trend on the Brink of Explosion
- 226SpaFinder Wellness 365: Spa & Wellness Trends for 2015
- 224Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
- Product Design Trend: Changing With the Seasons
3/31/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
1/15/2014, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Study Explores Consumer Attachment to Naturals/Organics
5/23/2008, Jeff Falk
- Cosmetics Industry Embraces Digital
- Spring into Beauty with Trends from Kline & Company
4/17/2014, Abby Penning