At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 819Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 554Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 179Global Aromatherapy Expected to Soar to $8 billion by 2026
- 152Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
- 98Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 842015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 77Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 658 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 61Research Conducted to Bridge Gap Between Natural Beauty Products & Beauty Consumers
- 51U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- U.S. Spa Industry Sets Revenue Record
8/4/2016, Katie Anderson