Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 34Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 19What is Sustainability?
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 9The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 9Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 6The Global LOHAS Movement
- 5Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 410 Ways to Go Green
- 4'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle