Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
December 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 45Are You Losing Customers Due to Retail Packaging-related Waste?
- 44Green Spa Network Calls for Sustainable Spa Leaders
- 16Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 12Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 12Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 11Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 7'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 6Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 5The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 4Do You Want to Learn More About How to Become a Green Spa?
- Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
10/2/2014, Shelley Lotz
- Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
8/31/2010, Jeff Falk
- FTC Calls for Comments on its Revised "Green" Product Claims Guidance
10/15/2010, Katie Schaefer
- Study Assesses Sustainability Initiatives in the Beauty Industry
6/3/2010, Jeff Falk
- Earth Day at Éminence Organic Skin Care
4/22/2013, Kristen Wegrzyn