Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
December 20, 2007
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 24Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 7Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5Should You Be Marketing Green Spas to Gen Y or Boomers?
- 3Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 3Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 3The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 3Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 2The Global LOHAS Movement