Aveda Fredric’s Institute in Indianapolis, IN, was recently honored by the Cincinnati Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Committee on the Environment for its efforts in sustainable design. The award was given to businesses that promoted growth in design concepts while also remaining environmentally friendly. 877-283-3233
Aveda Fredric's Insitute Wins Green Award
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 43Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 9What is Sustainability?
- 8Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 6What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 410 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 4Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 3Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 3Ecocert Launches International Organic and Natural Spa Certification
- 3Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility