Although mostly known for its beer, St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch will distribute the BORBA line of Skin Balance Waters, which includes Clarifying, Age Defying, Firming and Replenishing varieties. The agreement also includes distribution and marketing of Aqua-Less Crystallines, a powder form of the drinkable skin care line. As part of the agreement, BORBA maintains the right to sell its beverages and crystallines in select accounts and online. Anheuser-Busch wholesalers will begin distributing the beverages in select markets in November 2007. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
According to the company, BORBA beverages contain antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals. Each beverage is formulated to provide a distinct skin benefit, such as a clearer complexion, firmer skin, and help for dry, dehydrated skin. The BORBA line currently is available at high-end retailers such as Sephora, Ulta and Equinox Gyms. Select items also are sold through multimedia retailer QVC.
"Adding the BORBA Skin Balance Waters and Aqua-Less Crystallines to our portfolio allows us to participate in the emerging nutraceutical beverage category," said Dave Peacock, vice president of business operations, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. "The BORBA line of beverages provides innovative and highly profitable products for our wholesalers and retail customers, while expanding our business into high-growth beverages beyond beer."
Anheuser-Busch to Market and Distribute Skin Balance Water
August 31, 2007
Most Popular in Marketing
- 33705 Ways to Beat Client Boredom
- 1345$pa Marketing: Will Deep Daily Discounts Grow Your Business?
- 88010 Things for a Profitable Holiday Season
- 434Top 8 Biz Lessons from An Esthetician Mentor
- 288$pa Marketing: Top Tips for Social Media Success
- 169Reach New Clients With Spa Events
- 164Demographics Are Dead
- 90Dermalogica Acquired by Unilever
- 787 Tips for Successful Direct Marketing
- 78Shelf-talkers—The Silent Salespeople
- How to Maximize Your E-mail Marketing Efforts
10/2/2014, Beth Cochran
- 3 Tips for Smart Navigation in Spa Social Media Outreach
9/2/2014, Sourabh Sharma
- How to Be a Storyteller in Today’s Digital World
11/2/2014, Debra Locker
- Increase Exposure and Sales With YouTube
3/30/2011, Ido Kadman
- Social Media How-To’s for Spa Business Owners
7/3/2013, Nikki Partise