Aveda bestowed its first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award to Frederic Holzberger, founder and president of Fredric’s Corporation and owner of two Aveda Fredric’s Institutes, in October. Holzberger also was inducted into the Business Hall of Fame by the Junior Achievement of Greater Butler County (Ohio) that same month. 513-874-2226, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aveda Recognizes Holzberger
January 15, 2007
Most Popular in People
- 356Jane Wurwand Honored as White House PAGE Ambassador
- 341Repêchage Sponsoring 3-Day Oncology Training Course
- 270Stories of Success…With Jane Iredale
- 244Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
- 172Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
- 147A Casual Sit-down With Michelle Obama's Esthetician
- 106Call for Action: How Beauty Professionals Can Pay it Forward
- 99Canyon Ranch Brings In Chief Marketing Officer
- 72Voya Adds to U.S. Management Team
- 42Logan Launches True North Spa Representation and Consulting
- Stories of Success… With Marion Simms, L.E.
8/15/2016, Katie Anderson
- Arianna Huffington's New Wellness Company Says Bye Bye to Burnout
8/19/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz