Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Promoting Beauty With Food and Drink
By: Jonathan Selzer, PhD
Posted: June 29, 2010, from the July 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 7 of 9
7. Aslama, et al, Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: Pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells, J of Ethnopharmacology 103 311–18 (2006)
8. Bae, et al, Dietary compound ellagic acid alleviates skin wrinkle and inflammation induced by UV-B irradiation, Exp Dermatol (Jan 25, 2010)
9. Baber, Phytoestrogens and post-reproductive health, Maturitas (Apr 19, 2010)
10. S Sellmann, Hormone Heresy: What Women Must Know About Their Hormones, GetWell International, Tulsa, OK (2000)
11. M Inui, et al, Mechanisms of inhibitory effects of CoQ10 on UVB-induced wrinkle formation in vitro and in vivo, Biofactors 32 1–4 237–43 (2008)